Okay I know this blog has been very neglected but in my defense I really didn't have anything to write about. All of that has now changed since now Tyler and I are pleased to introduce you to Baby Benson! He is such a good baby and we are so lucky to be blessed with such a hunk. The pregnancy wasn't an easy one. Benson made me sick everyday and towards the end he stopped growing since I ran out of room. They induced me on the 14th and I was in labor for only 6 hours. We love him so much! Since I have family out of state I have a feeling that I will be blogging more since I can't stop talking about this cute guy!
Stay tuned for more!
Katelyn! My 2nd period, flirting 101 buddy!! Goodness girlie! Somehow I ran across finding your blog...you have a baby boy!!! Who is a total hunk!! What a cutie! Congrats to all 3 of you!
ReplyDelete